Sunday, August 22, 2010

Italia Reunion

On my last day in Asia I flew from Kuala Lumpur to Taipei and then continued onto LA and then Denver for Christa and Sean’s wedding.  Total travel time:  24 hours. Four of us flew in to Denver and did a mini road trip down to Durango with Taylor on Friday.  We made a quick detour to the Great Sand Dunes National Park in Mosca, which was really fun.  We took a whole bunch of Abu Dhabi pictures!

Christa and Sean’s wedding was beautiful.  They had the ceremony and reception at an old Italian style villa on a farm in the countryside.  The food was fantastic (Italian of course) and they had perfect weather.  I am so grateful that I have stayed in touch with my roommates from Italy.  Sometimes I don't know what I would do without them!  We have all managed to stay very close even when we arent able to talk for long periods of time.  It has also been nice to be able to adjust to being back in the states without going straight home.  I have a few more days in Colorado where I’ll be staying with my friend Colleen that I met while volunteering in South America.  Im looking forward to being in Boston next weekend!


Check out more pictures of the wedding by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are you in the world?