Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Arrives, New Beginnings ⚘

Another three months fly by... I often come across travel blogs that I read for a short while as a convenient distraction from work, and then bookmark them in hopes of returning later. I probably revisit less than 1% of sites I bookmark, but I digress... Today I came across another "Bucket List Travel Blog" full of inspiring quotes and realized that if there was one disappointment of the past few years it's that I have not blogged more often!! So, here goes another try at resolving to update more frequently. Dear Readers, please feel free to hold me responsible to this ;)



Now, to announce some very exciting news! I've been doing some consulting for the +Maine Primitive Skills School in Augusta and am thrilled to be moving to the Augusta area in May to be able to work part time at the school. I've also just recently decided to take MOFGA's Permaculture Design Course this summer as well! As some of my readers know, I've been interested permaculture for a few years and completed a large garden project at Navdanya in 2012. Last summer I attended the Common Ground Fair with my aunts which is put on by the Maine Organic Farmers and Gardener's Association (MOFGA) and it totally blew me away. So many workshops, demonstrations, vendors, and interesting people to talk to. I came home with just over 1000 seeds (they've been waiting patiently in the freezer) and now I'll be returning to Maine to plant them. ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are you in the world?