Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A little over a week left ...

I'll be leaving in just a little over a week for Brazil :) and Im really excited to visit my friends there! I feel like I still have a million things to do before I go so Im glad that I'm in Maine for a few days with my parents. It's nice to have some time to relax, especially after moving everyday for the past week. Plan ahead is the best advice I can give anyone planning international travel. In retrospect, although people thought I was a little crazy for packing my backpack 3 months in advance of my trip to SA last time; it was nice to know I had already taken care of all those last minute things. But, it always seems like summer is over too soon so I guess everyone else will be feeling this way in another month. (Plus, I can't really complain about the beaches in Brazil) ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are you in the world?