Friday, July 2, 2010

Kathryn Comes to Visit

Kathryn is arriving today and I'm really excited!  We'll be traveling together for about a month and then I will have two more weeks to travel alone.  Im actually sad to be leaving Taiwan.  I have really enjoyed my time here teaching and living in the city.  This weekend should be really fun, we bought tickets to a pool party on Saturday at one of the hotels in Kaohsiung so we will all be celebrating the 4th of July!

I have been interviewing at schools here for next year and also sending out applications in the Boston area so it has been a very busy week.  Today was the last day of the semester for the after school programs and their summer program begins next week.  Summer camp here is basically like summer school for them, but at least our classrooms have air conditioning!  I took some pictures of my students today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are you in the world?