Sunday, July 19, 2009

So ... Im going back!

After returning home from my last trip I decided that I wanted to spend more time traveling and this would be the perfect opportunity considering I haven't found a job yet ... I will be starting out in Brazil to visit some friends and then spending the rest of my time in Bolivia. While in Bolivia I will be returning to Inti Wara Yassi and will also be spending some time at an organic, sustainable farm that I visited with a friend during my last trip. I'm leaving August 10th and will be returning around Thanksgiving. I never finished uploading that last of my pictures from my last trip so hopefully I will get that out of the way before I leave. I'll be updating the blog about the same as my last trip and I hope you all enjoy reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where are you in the world?